Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Not your ordinary Disney Princess

Hey lovies, here's my new blog. So for those who doesn't know me yet.  I’m gonna do a little introduction for you yey! So here goes me…
I’m Loves, a manic pixie (google it if you must), Fashion Design student, outgoing, loves to take risks, I have no control of myself most of the time, but I can tell you this I have a good heart… At lease that what they say (I think?) I don’t usually approach people when I’m in a crowd but when I do you’ll get along with me very easy. I do have that very “everything’s-peachy” attitude. I love Raves, Trance Music, Glowhandsticking (Its one of my very few skills LOL), and I love dancing, video games, rebellion, spa trips, umeboshi, mud on my feet cus I love nature trips. When it comes to commitment I’m not your go to girlfriend cus I’m not very good at it.
I’ve taken Communication Arts before but it ended soon. I get distracted easily hence my commitment issues. I moved from school to school every year when I was in high school that’s why I have a wide range of friends. I’ve been your worst enemy to your very best friend. 
I hate being not trusted. Sadly I have trust issues.
I’m huge daydreamer (who isn’t? right?) My key is my big imagination. I’m very rebellious when withheld or restricted to sumthin in short I don’t play by the rules. So watch out cus I’m very revengeful (my childish attribute).
People usually judge me and I prove them wrong. They tell me what to do and I’d tell them off. I’m that badass.  They say I’m not worth it, so watch where I end up. Call me a bitch and i’ll show you one. I may be a bitch but at least I’m honest. F*ck me over and I’ll do it to you twice as bad. Call me crazy but you really have no idea. I pay no mind to those people who talk crap about me, being my true self makes b*tches extremely insecure. For me, life is too short to be unhappy. So I always party. Till death do I party. I love myself. I love my friends. 
I want out of the labels. I don’t want my whole life crammed into a single word. A story. I want to find something else, unknowable, some place to be that’s not on the map. A real adventure. A spinx. A mystery. A blank. Unknown. Undefined. 
And I have a huge secret so stay tuned to find out what… XO ManicPixie

2 comments:

Myarahh said...

Lookingg forward to your posts! Love you sis! :) <3

Loves said...

Love U too sister!