Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Stages


I got duped by stages of love and I didn't even know it till now. What's a "Stages of Love" you ask me? Well its whenever you're on the stage 1 of love which is "Happiness" 2 is "Building Trust" then 3 is "To go on any further" but after that the aftermath of the 3 stages happens. Which can lead to letting go. 

I hate that. Specially when one of you two freaks out, unplugged itself from whatever routine life you already used to, and then you're just alone again. In the summer time. Which isn't positive. (Not with all this heat!?!) 

Love is crazy enough, its already very very hard. Why do people choose to complicate things? If someone is very important to you, just make them feel special! People spent so much time trying to anticipate the bad thats gonna come that they can't even enjoy the moment. Now the thing is we met and it was great and it worked out perfect and it was happy. (That's what he said he was happy)  Why can't it be just happy? Let it just be easy and happy. That's how its supposed to work. If it works out, Great. And if it doesn't great. But dont be the one to pull the plug just because you're scared. YOU'RE A GROWN BOY, I RAISED YOU WELL YOU DONT HAVE TO BE SCARED ANYMORE (except when I blast out like that, I feel like thats a little bit terrifying)  JK

I don't know man, you have one chance on this earth (that I know of) so why not just give it a go. and have fun with what we have. TALK when you have problems. And try to be human or the label we talked about ancient history ago.

How did i solve the problem? Well I was super depressed I cried for almost every night. My friends were like "do you want a tissue or maybe a shrink?" and I was like "Both! STAT!" So instead of me mopping around I went ahead and asked the cleverest people I know (holler to my GV friends) for advice and they said and I quote "You deserve better, after all the things you did"

Have you ever had that kind of relationship with someone (Stages of Love)? Something that came, was amazing and left...in a blink of an eye? Something that made you think like "Oh, am I cray? Or that actually really happened?" HAVE TO HAD THAT! If you haven't had that you've done it to someone else and you dont even know it. 

The Stages of Love is the new black! Or red...studs? I dont know what's in style. I just wear dresses but with stellar matte pink lipsticks. ;) 

I don't know man. The summer heat is here. Everyone's in heat. I'm just sayin' find a REAL mate or 2 or 3 that are healthy and GOOD FOR YOUR SOUL and hold onto them (make them feel special for all I care) STOP being so worried that we'll fall in love with you after 5 months...its actually 6 months. JK! FCK LOVE. ;) ;) Just stop being so worried that you'll be in the point of giving up. Just imagine what you have given each other and hold on to that. Just sayin'

xoxo Manic Pixie

No comments: