Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A little truth for Christmas 2011

Happy Holidays, cunts. ;)
The most beautiful and festive time of the year is Christmas. Streets filled with lights sparkling all over our eyes. The cold weather that our country gets just once this time of the year. People going to church for the early mass. That festive feeling you get while shopping for gifts and for yourself. Having family and friends encompassing you is the most beautiful and inestimable thing to sum it all.


When I was little I used to get excited to buy new clothes and shoes for Christmas. Opening presents was the most fun of all. Well being a kid was fun. There's nothing you really worry about. You just sit down and relax then poof! Everything's there for you just the way you like it.

But then we get older and older. Those happy traditions we're used to as a kid fades away quickly. Before we receive the presents, but now we're obliged to give one back in return. I guess that's what Christmas is all really about. Giving back.

Don't you just miss being a kid? No worries and problems we're just simple as wanting a toy that is too expensive and unnecessary? I mean, I'm just sayin' we too deserves to have a little less worrying once in a while. A little break from reality that's been killing us to pieces. I'm not saying I have a huge problem to deal with right now, I don't. I just want to have a Christmas like what most of us see in a happy Christmas movie.

So while Christmas time is fast approaching. Let's give ourselves something to be festive about. Let's have fun and enjoy this yuletide season and be happy around our family and friends.

So let's play that creepy song "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause" (Mum's such a slut) and let's shake out belly like a bowl full of jelly this Christmas! 


have a very happy Holidays, cunts. XXXO Manic Pixie

No comments: