Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Mission: Red Head Ginger



Hey dolls! Missed me? Okay so I'm super sorry cus I wasn't able to keep my promise to blog in a weekly basis. I haven't been in my blog for the longest time. Been busy struggling from the ups and downs of my life. So here's my second attempt to blog weekly

If you're like me who doesn't give too much diversity on their hair then pretty much you'll be surprise with what hair color I've been wanting to do. "RED" hair it is! I went through quite the experience with dyeing my hair. Changing my dyed ombre brown hair back to black was such a roller coaster for me last 2011. I can't make up mind if I want it to be dyed black or not. After a lot of thinking I went ahead and dyed it semi permanently with Blackening Shampoo and ended up liking it. So I started going back to my natural color one step at a time.




Brown Ombre Hair
2010
The reason why I changed my hair from Brown to Black was laziness. I hate the proccess of getting my hair colored. I dont look forward on dragging myself to the salon every time my roots shows up. The idea of touching up my hair was far too exhausting for me. It can easily enervates me. Yes I'm lazy like that. My full brown hair went to being "OMBRE-D" not intentionally. It just ended up like that after months of not retouching.

Black Hair
2011
So how did I changed my mind from that idea? Well that's simple. I'm tired of being lazy... My acumen from the idea of touching up my hair is a big ass sign that I'm too apathetic. And the is one of the reasons why I started gaining weight like crazy this year, but thats a different story. I don't want it to get in my way this year. No not this year.

My hair is not a virgin, but its not abused with chemicals also. So changing my hair color is a big step for me. Specially if you're already growing you natural hair color. But seeing all my friends and all the celebrities change their hair color like its undies shows how much flexible they are and how I give a little time and effort for myself. Its unacceptable! I always preach my friends to dye their hair if they want to, I even force them too if I know deep down inside they want to. Its time to put my words into actions.

Now I'm being a friend to myself. I'm forcing myself to dye my hair how I want it to. I need to dye my hair very very soon. Maybe next month. I want to take the journey and the commitment to color and touch up my hair. YES! I already said this to myself at the beginning of the year. Its my year, our year.

XO
Manic Pixie


No comments: