Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Silence of The Loves



On the days of awful silence after what happened, a bunch of over thinking stroke me. The feelings I've been keeping to myself was a little bit too much for me. Diverting my feelings over hanging out with friends and taking myself to far worst of my being, made me feel some what nauseous than I ever was. I was even on the verge of flipping out again on a blog post. Then it hit me. I needed to stop. I don't need help because I know I can help myself. I've been doing it for almost all of my life.


Over thinking ruins everything. It's not good for my body, or to anyone for that matter. I guess I just have to suck it up and except the fact that there's always that one thing that you can never get closure. Cessation may be a great deal with people while dealing things. Wanting it is not a bad thing either. But it's not for me right now. 

This urge that I have wanting to know everything should be putted out to rest (for the moment) and should just be laid there where its hidden. Anger would not solve anything. I should just have better use of my time and not ruin the fact that it's just a chapter. I know this might sound blabbing for you but It's just me. I always go and say bad things when I'm mad and not thinking. I guess everybody does the same.

People are made to have anger. It's the controlling of yourself matters. So, if you don't want to ruin your day or in my case my month. All we really have to do is... wait. Wait for something to happen and be patient. It's not about waiting for the storm to pass while it pouring all over you, its about learning how to dance in it and enjoy what you have. And when that time comes. Closure will be around the corner.

xo Manic Pixie

No comments: